Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 26 || Project 52

Zen green tea, candles, water color paints, and a fresh, clean canvas. Every once in awhile it's nice to just breathe and paint. I love the way the water color paints trickle down the fresh canvas. Before a crazy week and at the end of a decently stressful one, I decided to do a little painting. Over the past few weeks, I've been learning a lot about truly loving my first love: Jesus. Putting Him first, desiring Him more deeply and submitting to His will. It's all a process and I pray that He would be at the very center of my life. 




Galatians 5:22 says "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control."

[a note on project 52: I've been doing this project for 26 weeks and we're at the half way point. I'm so happy I've stuck with it and I am confident that I will finish what I started. So thankful for all the other photographers that are doing this with me.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...