Friday, August 24, 2012

7 Things I Love Friday || Inspiration


I am so excited to start featuring 7 things I love on the blog every friday! The best part is that you can share with me all the stuff you love!

1. I ordered some Warby Parker glasses 2 months ago and I love mine! I got the Japhy in Whiskey Tortoise for only $95...say what?! Such a steal!
2. The treat receipt is back at Starbucks! Get my morning coffee and drop by after class or work and get a cold grande for $2. Woot! My favorite is a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with 2 shots-so good!
3. If you don't know who John Mark McMillan is, what are you doing?! His voice is so unique and I am loving his album Economy. Check it out on Spotify.
4. Fall is fast approaching so it's time to put the dozens of sandals away. In the fall, boots are my go-to staple. But I went out on a limb and bought a pair of loafers! I am absolutely loving loafers. What do you think?
5. While at camp this summer I broke my watch...all the more reason to buy a new one ;) I have been eyeing this one from UO for literally two years.
6. I started class this week and while I do like to use Evernote I am always carrying around a Moleskine notebook. Always have something to write down!
7. Last but not least...this is definitely my favorite. I've been using this gem for a few months now and it is a life saver! I've tried a lot of self-tanners out there and none of them have worked well for me. This stuff is $15 for 6 fl oz. and it looks completely natural. I always like to keep a bit of a glow and this has worked so well for me! I can even use it on my face. Check it out!

Now that I've shared some of my favorite things with you, what are your favorites this week?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...