Friday, October 26, 2012

Dark Room || Film Friday

Believe it or not, before I started with digital photography I shot film for 6 years. Yes, that's right FILM. I spent countless hours shooting, developing, printing and experimenting. I still shoot film frequently and there is nothing quite like it. If you are a photographer and have never shot film, what are you doing?! Get out there and enjoy the simplicity and roots of our craft ;)

I thought it would be quite a treat to start a new series on the blog "Film Fridays." I'll go through techniques, experimental options and oh, so much more ;) Today I'm coming at you with some work I did in the dark room quite a while ago.




Fun stuff! This week I challenge you to go out and experiment with film and share your results with me! Next Film Friday I'll have some fun techniques to share with you. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...