Monday, July 30, 2012

Long time no blog || Personal

7 days of camp and no service means no communication with anyone but the campers and of course, no blogging. I love camp. I love having no service on my phone. I love being "disconnected" from the world. Having the freedom to completely devote myself to God's word and discipling the students is such a blessing. In the past week, I've learned so much about Jesus, seen Him move so mightily, and seen His works displayed. As you're reading this blog, take a break and read Romans 8. So powerful.

A bit of news for you...
I know I'm a couple weeks behind on Project 52 which was bound to happen when 7 days of camp comes and there's much to do so I'll be catching up on that periodically. I also have a few seniors and a wedding or two coming soon ;) (which I am so stinkin' excited for!!!) I am currently working on getting my store up and running where you can either buy photos from your session, photos from a friends session or photos that I've taken in the past! I think that's also pretty exciting :)

With that being said, here's some photos of what I've been up to :) Rock climbing, canoeing (I would canoe everywhere if I could), hikes...I just love camp!

































I hope you're enjoying the rest of your summer & making the most of it :)

Love-
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...