Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July in Instagrams || Personal


1. Iced coffee almost every day. 2. Antiquing is always good for the soul. 3. "Coffee! If you're not shaking, you need another cup." So much truth. 4. This pillow worries me. 5. Trip to the lake house with Mandy. 6. Drinking way too much coffee and lemon water out of mason jars. 7. Beautiful clouds and sunsets after a walk at the equestrian center. Bliss. 8. Worship practice for Jam Camp. Love this band! 9. Shooting plates with the hasselblad in the studio :) 10. Six flags day for work. BEST.JOB.EVER. 11. Typical...no comment ;) 12. I am obsessed with clouds. 13. This month's motto. It was an insane month and this little post-it on my MacBook kept me motivated. 14. Spontaneous ice cream trips. 15. 12 hour work days before camp. 16. I didn't get to take many instagrams at Jam Camp or Highpoint but it was great. Sleeping outside, canoeing and beach days. God did so much and I learned so much.

I just cannot believe it's August. This month flew by faster than any other. The summer semester ended, I went on quite a few road-trips and got a lot done. But here comes August: the fall semester is beginning, my internship is ending soon and more weddings.


1. Read Proverbs 31 every day.
2. Book a flight for Georgia!
3. Get back on track with journaling.

I hope your July was beautiful and your August is exciting! Enjoy this last month of summer. 

Love,
Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...