Saturday, August 18, 2012

Paul & Hannah || Wedding


 When Hannah first contacted me 13 months ago about photographing her wedding day, I was overjoyed. I can't say enough good things about Paul and Hannah. They're great people to be around, fun, quirky, goofy, inspiring, joyful and totally in love. From the beautiful location, Christ centered ceremony, vintage DIY decor and wonderful family and friends-Paul & Hannah's day was unforgettable. Weddings are always tear jerkers for me and their wedding was no exception [I have to admit I shed a tear or two going through all their photos.] Hannah was the most easy-going bride I've ever worked with and such a joy. Paul is definitely one of the goofiest people and made our picture time so much fun. I just love them :) I could write and write about their day but this blog post has to end at some point ;)

Congrats Paul & Hannah!



























1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...