Monday, August 20, 2012

Week 34 || Project 52

Summer has officially ended. Classes 9-4. Wooohoooo...no but really, wooohooo! I'm actually really looking forward to the fall & this semester. This is my last fall semester before I get my degree! Yesterday was the last day of summer: laundry drying on the clothes line [no better smell!], tomatoes with salt, lemon water, gelato. Feeling a little nostalgic as I write this...I feel as if summer has just passed me by. I can hardly believe pumpkin spice lattes, scarves, and boots are coming my way. Lots of changes coming but I am so ready. 
 
 Oh and by the way, something else exciting happened this week! My store was launched this week and it's quite exciting. I'll be updating this sporadically with personal work and fine art photography which can be purchased. So now you can purchase prints and products like canvas wraps from your senior session, wedding, or just some of my work! Yaaaay!

2 comments:

  1. i love all of your work alison!i cant believe you are only one year away from a degree and a full time business!!! :D congrats girl, you are so talented and you deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement Alicia! I really appreciate it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...