Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 36 || Project 52


Ahh nothing like a few days at the lake house! I had quite the adventure this week...

1. I went fishing a few mornings and evenings for the first time in years. I caught nothing.
2. While fishing, my iPhone took a swim in the lake. Rice is not only delicious but a life saver. My iPhone is now back in action. (Put your water damaged phone in a bag/container of rice for a couple days and it works like magic!)
3. A few campfires and sunset boat rides never hurt anyone ;)
4. I may or may not have watched the Hunger Games twice in 24 hours.

Such a refreshing weekend. Nothing like listening to sermons over and over again and having something new revealed each time. 
Beautiful times spent with the Lord in the wildenress = bliss

Last trip to the lake house for quite some time. Can't wait to go back and see the absolutely beautiful leaves changing color. 

Hope you had a great week!
Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...