Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorites || Inspiration

Fall.is.COMING! I cannot wait. With that being said...so is the busyness. And with that I don't have as much time to "favorite" 7 things every week by Friday. Soooo, this week I'm coming to you with a little less than 7 things I love...as I will be doing every week. I love a lot of things but sometimes I just can't come up with 7 things each week ;)

1. Elf (or Eyes Lips Face). I'll take good quality makeup in a little less "cuter" packaging! It's not MAC or Urban Decay (although I think Elf brushes are comparable and sometimes better than high-end make up brushes!) but the quality and bang for your buck is unbeatable. I ordered a lot (maybe too much) from Elf this week. They're always having deals online and you can find a limited collection at your local Target.
2. Kari Jobe. Can't believe I didn't add her to my favorites earlier. Seriously cannot get enough of this lady. Her heart, her music, her love for the Lord. What a blessing! Can't wait to go see her in concert next month with All Sons & Daughters. Go listen to both of them and be BLESSED!
3. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES! OH.MY.WORD. They are finally back! The salted caramel mocha isn't half-bad either ;)
4. Counterfeit Gods by Jefferson Bethke. This guy knows what's up.

That's all I have for you this week! Hope this week treated you well and this weekend will treat you even better! :)

Alison

2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES! Supes excited. Also super excited for the fact that maybe someday if I get a free weekend we could get one together. please. and. thank. you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...