There's a lot of things on Pinterest that make me "ooh" and "ahh" but I'll never actually do them. Let's face it, no one has that much time on their hands. I pin a lot of DIYs and a lot of recipes and every once in awhile I'll come across a few that I'll actually do.
Last week was one of my lovely friends birthdays. Nothing says happy birthday like a chocolate chip cheesecake shaped like a heart and a pair of cozy socks!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (16.5 ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
3. Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4 inches slices. Arrange 1/2 of one roll on bottom of spring-form pan. Do this with another spring-form pan or a pie tin of your choice. Press together cookie dough so there are no holes on the bottom. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining cookie dough.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
5. Remove from over, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
If you're serving lots of people and want to make finger food, just use a cookie cutter and cut your cheesecake into bite-size portions.
So yummy! Affordable, easy and delicious. Hope you have some baking time this week and get some of those Pinterest projects done!