Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites || October

Fall crept up on us and October is already here. I absolutely LOVE October and can't believe September has come to an end. October means pumpkin patches, apple picking, sweater and beautiful leaves. Here are five of my favorite October things:

1. Pretty stinkin' pumped to see Kari Jobe & All Sons & Daughters this coming Sunday...it may be a bit of a road trip but it will be worth every second. I have seen All Sons & Daughters many times before and I can hardly wait to see Kari Jobe for the first time. Their music has blessed me in SO many ways! 2. Eeek sweaters! I've been eyeing this sweater for far too long...I think it's time to buy it ;) 3. The leaves have started changing color and there is nothing more beautiful. Driving through crunchy leaves...nothing like it :) 4. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING! Last time I went to Trader Joe's I kinda freaked out :: pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin bread, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin yougurt, pumpkin cereal bars, pumpkin pancake mix. Ahh! 5. Oh my word, All Sons & Daughters new EP "The Longing" is brilliant. I highly recommend buying it and being so blessed by it. This duo is so ridiculously talented. My favorite from their latest EP is "Called Me Higher."

What are you looking forward to this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...