Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 40-42 || Project 52

Sometimes life gets a little busy. Sticking to a blogging schedule can get a little crazy and life is just better with a little less screen time. From concerts to city adventures to weekends in the woods...I am blessed.

And today...a little project 52 catch-up.

WEEK 40
Phil Wickham is one talented man. Such a sweet night of worship. Feel free to watch the video below from the concert:






 Nights spent in the city are my favorite...my soon-to-be home. Went to this nice, little italian restaurant with a few of my lovely friends.




WEEK 41


 Kari Jobe and All Sons & Daughters are two of my favorite artists. They are so talented and so blessed. I would be thrilled if Kari Jobe would be my mentor. 




WEEK 42

Let's just say this week was phenomenal. I packed my bags and headed into the woods for a little fall retreat with a sweet friend of mine. There is no better place to be than in the woods during the fall. The leaves were crunchy and the fish fry was great. Here is a highlight from the weekend...but stay tuned! A post on the adventure will be here soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...