Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 45 || Project 52

I love roasted pumpkin seeds. I love them even more when they are so simple to make. I have loved this recipe for years...you should try it!

You need:
1.5 cups pumpkin seeds
2 tsp. melted butter or olive oil
sea salt
seasoning salt
garlic powder
cayenne pepper

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Clean off any major chunks from the seeds and rinse in running water.
3. Toss seeds in bowl with ingredients. You can really use any seasoning you'd like.
4. Spread seeds evenly on a  baking sheet. 
5. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.


I was majorly late on my pumpkin carving and didn't get this guy out until Friday...oh well! Happy Monday!


P.S. Cannot believe there are only 7 weeks left of Project 52 & 7 weeks left in 2012...WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...