Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites || November

Taking a little break from Film Fridays for Friday Favorites today ;) 

This month was booked to the brim so my favorites are filled with a lot of necessities. 

1. I visited this lovely blog almost every day this month. A beautiful mess is seriously beautiful. They have something new posted every single day...from DIYs to recipes to inspiring ideas. 
2. October was super busy for me. The only way I kept up was by putting every single thing on my calendar. Simple but so key for me. 
3. C.S. Lewis is full of wisdom. He is definitely on my "I'd like to have dinner with them" list.
4. I know a lot of talented graphic designers and they can definitely teach me a thing or two about the art but I had a little fun doing some typography this month. Did you see this piece I created? 
5. I always love the music that Bethel Church puts out there. This album has found a home in my car this month and it's not leaving any time soon. Pick it up!

What have you been loving this month & what are you looking forward to in November?

Happy Friday & get ready for Film Friday next week!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...