Monday, January 28, 2013

To New Beginnings

The past six months have been a whirlwind, an adventure, a journey. Sometimes when we're in the storm we don't see the beauty of it until we're looking back on it. Six months ago I thought I would be done with school for good and pursue my photography business full force. Little did I know that the journey that God had placed me on would lead me to apply to Moody Bible Institute. Throughout this whole process I have been completely undone and overwhelmed by God's grace and mercy in my life. How amazing that the Lord is leading me to pursue full-time ministry and counseling.

In six months I'll be living in Chicago.
In six months I'll be starting all over.
Moral of the story: Life is really crazy and God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...