Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wipe-Off To Do List || DIY 2013

I am a list maker. I love writing lists. Lists for the week, the day, the grocery store, a project. Give me something and I'll make a list about it. I'm a little organization crazy. So when I found out I could make a cute Wipe-Off To Do List, I was all in! This is the first of 13 (or maybe more...) DIY projects I'm going to do in 2013. You can check out the full list here and make them all with me!

So let's get started!

 Total cost: $29.17

You can buy your supplies here :
Spray Paint, Markers, Hanging Strips, Frame, Scrapbook Paper (found at craft store)
I love this project because you can do virtually anything with it. Use it for a menu board, love notes or just a to-do list! Put a magnet on the back of it and put it on your fridge or just hang it on your wall! I'd love to see yours. Make one and send it to me, comment below, or Instagram it with the hashtag #13diysfor2013. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Love,
Alison

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool idea :D

    http://thelittlejennywren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...