Thursday, August 8, 2013

John & Colleen || Chicago, IL Wedding

When I first met John & Colleen, I knew their wedding would be awesome. They are just cool people. They love coffee, hiking, biking & music. They have matching tattoos of all the mountains they've climbed together in binary coding and he proposed on a mountain. How amazing? The days leading up to their wedding, I was so excited! But...to my surprise, one of my nightmares came true. The day before, I ended up breaking my ankle and I was unable to shoot their wedding. But I am so incredibly blessed by my amazing second shooter and his assistant. They covered this one for me. Steve & Stephen are true life savers! They did a phenomenal job documenting John & Colleen's wedding.


John & Colleen, thanks for being awesome. Steve & Stephen, thanks for being life savers.

Love,
Alison

Photography: Steve Chellappa & Stephen Ticsay
Editing by Alison Blunk.

3 comments:

  1. those bike photos....mmmmhhhm. also, I totally would have thought you'd shot this by the photos! can't even tell it wasn't you! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did an amazing job. Made post so enjoyable :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT Ali! Thanks so much for showcasing our work! I love that this was totally a collaborative wedding! Great job on the culling/ editing! You showcased the day BEAUTIFULLY! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...